I had to buy a new photo editor and learning it was agony.
Here's a few photos. I will try to write more tomorrow.
It's 11 PM. I'm tired.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Thursday September 21, 2023 – Love them Virginia drivers. Boy howdy and a great big whoopee! I do love them Virginia drivers! Yesterday we got a late start taking Ms. Shawn to Dulles airplane patch and I ended up driving 90 miles back to Kim’s RV Camp in the dark. About 8 PM. Kim had lent me his little car so I didn’t have to drive the big rig to and from the airport. It’s a big lot of smaller than the rig! Ya’ know, one of them low built cars you gotta step down to get into. Well anyway on the way back, in the dark, I met some of the nicest, kindest, and most helpful drivers I’ve ever known. I mean, they just went way out of their way to be helpful. Like the first guy, where I had to turn right onto an exit from the freeway and and even tho I had my turny-flashy signal on, he pulled up alongside of me and tried to show me where I was supposed to turn by staying right next to me, even when I speeded up or slowed down, all the way...
Saturday, 16-09-2023 - An interesting day. First and foremost, we had a ball at Luray Caverns. Shawn was in 7th heaven. She really liked it. It is the happiest I've seen her in all the time we've been together. And that's saying a lot because our interests are pretty much diametrically opposed. She likes anything woodsy and outdoorsy; I like anything mechanical or big, huge and made of metal. Somehow the caverns sort of met in a midway point. Weird but fun Second and foremost, we arrived at her brother's house just in time to go to a big church dinner celebrating the return visit of some of their previous ministers, members, and choir members. GOOD FOOD! Good Folks! Lotta fun. Shawn got singled out as having come from the farthest away as it's kinda hard to top Alaska. I got second place. Neither of us mentioned we just happened to be visiting. Third and foremost, the generator started just fine this mo...
Saturday, September 2th, 2023, Foggy NC Morning. Here I are, on September the tooth, looking across the street at not seeing Greg's house as the world has gone gray and I'm hoping it's outside and not in my eyeballs. I will be moving the rig over to Greg's lot today after the "cement crew" returns and pulls up the edging forms from the new walkways they poured yesterday. It was fun watching them pour, spread, smooth, and edge, and the finished walks are beautiful. Serious craftsmen they were! Once the rig is in place, and the sun burns off the morning fog, and the cementers are done, I will take some photos of the house, and the walkways, and the really cool bunk-house Greg has built for all the visiting guys and post them. I never did relate of all the scenic fun and pleasure of driving the rig thru the "Great Smokey, "No Trucks in the Left Lane, Caution Trucks May Stop on the Shoulder to Cool Brakes", Mountains. T'wert any fun, or ple...
Comments
Post a Comment